My client is recruiting for a number of Trainee Leakage Technicians who will be based in and around your area.
The Trainee Leakage Technicians will be trained to find water leaks on the underground water networks within your area.
* To assist in detailed surveys to identify the type and location of water leakage
* Assist repair gangs by providing leak detection services
* Assist in survey work/project work not normally associated with day-to-day leak detection
* To assist in adequate and accurate completion of all paperwork (including time sheets, survey forms, leak details and other duties as required
* You will drive a small van to and from various sites distributing and collecting materials
* Possess basic computer skills as you will be uploading data onto a Lap Top.
It is essential that you hold a full and valid driving licence as you are required to drive for the role.
Full training will be given on the following:
* EUSR Water Hygiene Training
* Unit 2 Street Works
These exciting new opportunities are for people who possess good work ethic, excellent communication skills and are accustomed and comfortable speaking to customers all day. Full training will be given.
If you are looking for a fantastic career opportunity and want to work for a forward thinking Company then apply now with your current updated CV.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are not always able to reply to all applications. If you haven’t heard back from us within 2 weeks then please accept that your application has been unsuccessful for the role we currently have advertised
Employment Type Temporary
Advertiser Type Agency