89% of our colleagues enjoy doing their job each day.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector,
with operations in over 16 countries, over 120,000 employees and 25,000 points of sale. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 15,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across 1,600 sites.
Our Head Office is based in Macclesfield and we have another large, newly refurbished office right in the heart of London where our CEO is based. Both offices are linked via good public transport routes. They are sociable and open spaces with fantastic restaurant / catering facilities. Lunch subsidies / free refreshments and snacks are offered.
for the position of Finance manager to join our finance team who are based at the Courtyard in Macclesfield.
Your key responsibilities as the Finance Manager for our Healthcare and Education businesses will consist of:
– Conducting profitability analysis on your assigned sites to ensure they are in line with business objectives.
– Business partnering Divisional MD’s, and the wider Operations team, supporting at financial review meetings, identify areas for improvement, challenging the status quo.
– Working with our Sales Teams and Contract Retention team, appraising financial proposals and tenders for all new contracts within your assigned business groups.
– Supporting the tendering teams on the accuracy of profit projections for new contracts.
– Supporting the Field based operational teams with their financial reporting.
– Coaching of the wider business in commercial thinking.
– Supporting the broader business to identify potential business risks that would harm the financial performance of Elior UK.
– Identifying and actioning opportunities to reduce complexity and manual intervention across all aspects of the head office process
– Supporting on multiple business improvement projects as and when required.
– Regular analytical review of various cost lines, providing visibility on cost drivers and value creation
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from the future Finance Manager include:
– Qualified, ideally with experience in similar role
– 5+ year’s experience (including min. 2 years post qualification)
– A flexible approach, with the ability to work to tight deadlines and to support the business and teams as required.
– Strong attention to detail
– Commercial acumen is essential, with the ability to self-motivate and think outside of the box
– Experience running processes and elements of planning cycles
– Excellent communication skills
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency