Finance Officer 3-6 months – Newport – £15 Per hour – Government
We are seeking an experiened finance officer to build and maintain relatioships with budget holder contacts. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing budget holders with advice and training on budgeting, forecasting and government accounting rules. You will be expected to ensure that accurate budgets and forecasts are uploaded onto oracle fusion and work flexibly across the team to meet changing priorities and demands.
The right person will have previous experience in a finance environment and experience of the monthly management accounts processes.
Key Skills and experience:
- Experience of working within a fast paced financed function
- Excellent communication skills and a confident speaker
- Familiar with management accounts process
- Experience of using data to offer guidence and advice to customers for the needs to the business
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If this is the role for you, Please apply now!
Parity – Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position
Employment Type Contract
Advertiser Type Agency