- Financial Controller – Senior Manager
- Global leading award winning business
- Woking Surrey central Location
- £65,000-£70,000 salary depending on experience
Our client a global leading award winning technology business is currently looking for a Financial Controller.
Reporting to the CFO and working closely with the management team and all areas of the business, this role will be responsible for all aspects of financial management including FP&A, regulatory, statutory and financial reporting as well as development of internal control policies and management information.
– Review and deliver analysis to business heads and partnering to key stakeholders for all FP&A activities and regular forecasting for project costs and capex
– Oversee the month end process, reporting and credit control, with direct line management responsibilities
– Development of budget, forecast and financial plans with monitoring against actuals and detailed variance analysis, understanding the historic, current and forecast performance
– Collaborate with the global parent company to provide supporting information for investment proposals
– Assist with analysis for board and management presentations, project appraisals and business cases
– Model and analyse cost base and identify and monitor opportunities and efficiencies
– Ensuring that key stakeholders have informative reporting across all elements of the business, driving decisions and compliance through active business partnering across all functions
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency