Roevin Engineering are recruiting for a First Article Inspection Engineer – Manufacturing for a 12 month minim contract
1. Monday to Friday 8am till 5pm
2. Woking across 2 sites 1st in Stevenage and the 2nd in Henlow
3. Paying up to between £26 – £30 per hour
To carry out First Article Inspection (FAI) activities in support of Industrial Validation plans ensuring that Manufacturing and related processes are applied across all projects and to review supplier FAIs to ensure they meet all requirements.
• Preparation of First Article Inspections through the analysis of the manufacturing datapack and understanding of the associated processes, gathering all the necessary information required.
• Delivery of First Article Inspection reports by witnessing the operations and processes being conducted in the relevant manufacturing area.
• Identification of non-conformances and areas for improvement during the FAI process ensuring the relevant supervision are made aware and understand the issues.
• Compilation of First Article Inspection Reports (FAIRs) to detail findings from FAI conducted.
• Management of non-conformances to closure ensuring that the necessary actions have been taken to prevent recurrence of the issues.
• Review of Supplier FAIRs ensuring they meet the requirements placed on them, liaising with the suppliers to resolve any issues identified in order to release the parts for use in production.
• Compilation of FAI metrics to inform manufacturing management for use in management reviews.
Please send the Manchester Roevin Engineering team your CV for consideration
We will need to verify your right to work in the U.K, your previous work history / experience, work related certificates / cards and obtain work references
Roevin acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Roevin UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Roevin. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: (url removed)
Employment Type Contract
Advertiser Type Agency