n award-winning luxury 4 Star Hotel that is nestled in acres of beautifully manicured land deep in the Hertfordshire countryside. Once a stunning stately home which has over the years been transformed into a crème de la crème hotel. They are now seeking a permanent full-time Food and Beverage Manager.
The Hotel is part of a small chain of well-known and established destination resorts located across the English Counties, in areas known for their natural beauty, relaxing and calming environments.
As the Food and Beverage Manager you will be handling all the business decisions concerning food and beverages served to customers. You will be ultimately responsible for making the food and beverage department profitable and maintaining the quality food and drink in the establishment.
Key Features of the Role:
* Food and Beverage Managers should always be in tune with food trends and beverages. For instance, some of today’s customers are looking for gluten-free and vegetarian options as well as standard fare. It’s up to the manager to select and adjust menus that can satisfy these guests as well as stay within the budget and attract sales.
* You will be expected to be self-motivated and to lead a team through professional communication methods, as the face of the company to customers.
* The goal of every restaurant is repeat customers. You will handle any concerns that come up as well as proactively ensure that guests are having the experience they are looking for.
* You will be a great team player with good organisational skills and the ability to thrive in a very busy environment, to an award-winning Hotel standard, enhancing the company’s reputation for its facilities, great food and exceptional service.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
To be successful in this role you will need to be an accomplished Food and Beverage Manager with the following knowledge and skills.
* Knowledge off all Food and Beverage production and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards
* Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service
* Able to design exceptional menus, working alongside the Head Chef, purchase goods and continuously make necessary improvements
* Identifying customers’ needs and respond proactively to all of their concerns
* Manage the food and beverage team by attracting, recruiting, training and appraising talented personnel
* Establish targets, KPI’s, schedules, policies and procedures
* Provide a two-way communication and nurture an ownership environment with emphasis in motivation and teamwork
* Comply with all health and safety regulations as well as monitoring all staff in accordance to the company’s regulations.
What’s on Offer?
* A competitive basic salary of £32,000 per annum and attractive benefits package will be offered if you are successful at your trial interview.
* Contracted 40 hours per week.
* Accommodation available.
* Contracted 28 days / shift annual holiday including bank holiday, which increases with service.
* Generous staff discount, Discounted Club Membership, Subsidised meals whilst on duty.
* Employee and family member discount for mid-week residential breaks.
* Complimentary staff facility uses on successful completion of probation period.
* Childcare vouchers.
* Participation in Wider Wallet shopping discount scheme.
* Options to join private healthcare scheme.
* Training and personal development opportunities.
* Free parking.
Applicants Please Note:
Do not apply for this vacancy unless you are an experienced Food and Beverage Manager
For UK based roles, in line with the requirements of the UK Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to making an application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
rpc catering & hospitality recruitment is a leading catering and hospitality recruitment specialist supplying Chefs of all grades and Hospitality General / Deputy / Assistant / Restaurant / Bar Managers / Sommeliers and Mixologists and hotel staff of all levels throughout the UK and Internationally.
We frequently manage confidential appointments on behalf of our clients, some of which are not advertised.
If you are interested in working in the catering and hospitality and hotels sector and seeking to develop your career, please do not hesitate to contact us for a confidential discussion and access to our complete portfolio of current opportunities.
We highly recommend you “Like” or “Follow” our social media pages (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc) as we post all our vacancies through notifications and you may find an alternative vacancy that is suitable
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency