County Foods, an established and growing Catering Butchers are looking for an additional Freezer Warehouse Operative to work within their cold store and goods in. Working an average of 48 hours per week, 3:00 a.m. starts Monday to Saturday, you will be responsible for receiving ‘Goods In’, by use of a Fork Lift, accurately checking delivery notes, completing traceability documentation and storing produce.
This role requires someone to:
• be highly organised, ensuring labelling and traceability is maintained to a high standard
• ensure that stock is rotated in line with Company procedures
• pick goods for despatch accurately completing picking list/s in preparation for invoicing to the customer.
• ensure Food Hygiene and Health and safety regulations are adhered to at all times
The successful candidate will:
• have a good level of written and spoken English
• have clear communication skills
• be numerate, as accurate recording of items received is paramount
Ideally you will have a valid Counter Balance Fork Lift Licence, experience of stock rotation and general goods in procedures. Experience of working within a food environment would be an advantage.
Salary: Negotiable according to experience.
If you feel you have the skills required, please apply with your CV and a covering letter.
Ref: SR(phone number removed)
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency