*ESG at PWC*
Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG), is a term that covers a range of issues facing the world today. At PwC, it’s an opportunity to have a purposeful career to positively contribute to one of the most pressing problems of our time by helping to reshape the whole economy and the society in which we live.
Through speed, collaboration, and imaginative thinking we’re helping our clients to build trust in the climate transition by building credibility of non-financial and climate reporting, helping clients to transform sustainably, ensure the transition to Net Zero is fair, and ensuring our own business is ready to meet the challenge and sharing this story with our clients.
As part of The New Equation, PwC is investing $12bn globally over the next 5 years, creating over 100,000 new jobs with a particular focus on strengthening our ESG capabilities across the firm. We’re working with our world-leading Sustainability & Climate Change practice to embed ESG into our market-leading services, bringing the best of our firm together to help our clients. Together, we can build good businesses for a stronger world. Join us on this journey as we create real, transformative impact.
We’re looking for a dynamic individual who brings a combination of ESG experience and deep knowledge of banking and capital markets, strong commercial skills and possesses exceptional relationship building abilities.
* Excellent knowledge of the ESG regulatory and reporting environment as it relates to banking and capital markets, and a strong ability to anticipate and absorb emerging ESG trends
* Experience of leading the delivery of ESG reporting and regulatory initiatives (for example TCFD, PRA SS3/19, UN Principles for Responsible Banking) either at a bank, regulator or a consultancy.
* Detailed understanding of the value drivers within ESG, including how to conduct client-specific reporting maturity assessments and regulatory gap/impact assessments.
* Experience in implementing ESG risk, governance and reporting frameworks for banks.
* Strong commercial acumen including a good ability to spot opportunities, lead proposal development and play a key role in winning new business.
* Support development of other ESG propositions within Risk, thought leadership and digital assets to support business development and brand positioning
* Play a key role in leading delivery of engagements, taking ownership of aspects of delivery, programme and team management, monitoring commercial performance and quality control
* Lead the delivery of client deliverables, managing junior team members and providing the team with coaching, development and support
We’re a leading provider of trust in the digital world – in the eyes of our people, our clients and our stakeholders. Today’s business environment is different. More complex. More connected. Companies not only face new and unknown risks, but also new and untapped opportunities. Our team is at the forefront of this change, join us to be a part of transforming how risk is perceived and capitalised on.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency