As a global study manager, you will demonstrate a solid clinical study management track-record across several countries and regions.
You will join a highly dynamic team of global clinical trial managers and join one of the most dynamic global study management team in the industry.
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Planning and management of clinical studies conducted by global development team through the leadership of the cross-functional clinical study team
• Contributing to study-level risk assessments
• Leading and continually review risk mitigation activities to ensure study delivery to plan
• Identifying and resolving issues at a global level
• Reporting study progress at appropriate forums and to management
• Collaborating with Regional Clinical Trial Manager to ensure country level study delivery aligned with global delivery plans
• Overseeing global insourcing/outsourcing partner deliverables to the required standards
• Managing study-level budget and timelines
• Partnering with Tech Services, Supplier Governance and Electronic Trial Operations – to ensure vendor set-up, conduct and quality oversight of deliverables
• Leading global study-level documentation and required tool and systems set-up
• Leading development and implementation of global Drug Supply Plan
What is required
• BA/BS/BSc or RN
• Broad experience of managing international commercial clinical studies within the clinical research industry, i.e. within pharma, CRO or biotech working environments, ideally 5 to 7 years.
• Previous clinical study management/clinical project management as a Clinical Study Manager
• Project management experience including oversight of study deliverables, budgets, and timelines
• Ability to use scientific and clinical knowledge to conceptualize study designs
• Experience anticipating and resolving problems
• Experience writing and presenting clearly on scientific and clinical issues
• Experience collaborating and leading cross-functional teams (team/matrix environment)
• Knowledge of project risk management assessment and mitigation approaches
• Full and valid UK working eligibility
• Ideally able to start ASAP/negotiable according to candidate’s notice
What is offered
• Start-on bonus!!
• Permanent contract of employment seconded to one client;
• The role can be fully homebased or office-based in Reading (Berkshire) 3 days per week with 2 days homeworking.
• Competitive salary depending on level of skills and experience;
• Company benefits: 25 days’ annual leave, car allowance, bonus, pension and healthcare.
For more details please contact me at or ring .
ICON plc is a world-leading healthcare intelligence and clinical research organisation. From molecule to medicine, we advance clinical research providing outsourced services to pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and government and public health organisations.
With our patients at the centre of all that we do, we help to accelerate the development of drugs and devices that save lives and improve quality of life.
Our people are our greatest strength, are at the core of our culture, and the driving force behind our success. ICON people have a mission to succeed and a passion that ensures what we do, we do well.
Our success depends on the knowledge, capabilities and quality of our people. That’s why we are committed to developing our employees in a continuous learning culture – one where we challenge you with engaging work and where every experience adds to your professional development.
At ICON, our focus is to provide you with a comprehensive and competitive total reward package that comprises, not only an excellent level of base pay, but also a wide range of variable pay and recognition programs. In addition, our best in class employee benefits, supportive policies and wellbeing initiatives are tailored to support you and your family at all stages of your career – both now, and into the future.
ICON, including subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please let us know.
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency