My client, a global giant within the Social Media industry, is looking for a Global Solutions Partner to join their team in London, on a 8 months contract.
* Analytics and insights
* Identify up-sell opportunities across your accounts and partner with other members on the Retail cluster team to drive incremental revenue
* Monitor and provide timely and accurate sales forecasts of sales opportunities and pipelines
* Maximize clients’ investments by creating actionable insights from past campaigns and providing consultation
* Translate complex data analysis into simple language and use it to influence decision making
* Design report and tracking tool
* Regional communication
* Enable knowledge exchange cross region, accounts, and the Retail cluster team
* Partner with local sales teams to ensure all teams are aligned on the account priorities and that we are providing the highest service levels to these clients
* Lead XFN project management, e.g. Marketing Science, Marketing Intelligence, Product teams
* Build and manage relationships with key clients and media agency partners
* Media Planning, Strategy & Measurement, and Optimization
* Define best practices via data mining and defining what drives partner’s success on the platform
* Manage and consult complex advertising solutions working closely with the team to recommend the correct solutions
* Work with the partner’s cross functional resources to define regional learning agenda and help to activate this with local markets
* Lead innovation roadmap – working with the client and team to identify the right innovations and to ensure flawless execution
* Developing best in class capability building programs to empower local markets to drive optimal media adoption at scale.
* 5+ years of experience in marketing or media
* Ideally experience supporting both Brand and DR related industries
* Experience working effectively with cross functional teams at all levels of management (internally and externally)
* Proven track record of delivering on sales quota
* Ability to manage multiple projects while maintaining a high level of attention to detail
* Exceptional data story telling and client presentation skills
* Understanding of advertising success metrics
* Knowledge of Retail industry
* Advanced Excel skills, experience with analyzing datasets and delivering actionable insight
If you feel you fit the above criteria, please apply today.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of ‘protected characteristics’ as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK
Employment Type Contract
Advertiser Type Agency