Global Sourcing Manager – Internationally-Renowned Organisation – Central London – £45k – £55k + excellent package
Following a period of aggressive expansion and ongoing success as the leading global organisation within their sector, this internationally-renowned organisation seeks an extremely ambitious and driven global sourcing manager to join their ranks.
Working out of their global HQ in central London, the ambitious global sourcing manager will be responsible for an annual spend in excess of $400 million, catering for a variety of indirect procurement categories across the organisation, including: IT, marketing, FM, HR etc. The global sourcing manager will lead and manage a large number of procurement teams, joining a forward-thinking culture that continue to play a vital role in enhancing lives around the globe.
Global Sourcing Manager Responsibilities:
- Accountable for the strategic end-to-end global sourcing lifecycle across a variety of indirect procurement categories, including: IT, marketing, FM, HR, professional services etc.
- Develop and maintain relations with an array of well-esteemed global stakeholders, suppliers and vendors
- Lead and manage a variety of high-performing procurement teams, developing and enhancing an award-winning procurement function
- Cater for and lead a variety of innovative projects, playing an integral role in enhancing a variety of lives worldwide
Global Sourcing Manager Requirements:
- Proven track record of effectively implementing strategic sourcing strategies across a variety of indirect procurement categories, including: IT, marketing, HR, professional services etc. – Ideally within diverse global organisations
- Evident previous experience of successfully managing and developing procurement teams in a category manager capacity
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Relevant degree-level education/qualification and MCIPs desired
If you’re looking for a new challenge, leading an innovative team within a world-renowned organisation that is entering a chapter of aggressive expansion, please send your CV to Sam at
Key Skills: procurement, buyer, category manager, sourcing manager, strategic procurement, indirect generalist, indirects, indirect sector, indirect procurement, technology, IT, hardware, software, network, marketing, advertising, PS, professional services, facilities management, FM, soft services, hard services, marketing procurement, logistics, travel, fleet, real estate, vendor, stakeholder, supplier negotiation, procurement stakeholder management, vendor management, SRM, supplier relationship management, indirect procurement, indirect, indirect sourcing, London, Central London, London West-End, City of London, Greater London, Watford, North London, West London, South London, East London
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency