Graduate Consultants working alongside a Tier 1 global pharmaceutical giants! Sharp minded, Business Analysts providing sophisticated evidence-based solutions helping to shape the future of the medical world.
Starting salary: £26,000 increasing after probation
· Lucrative bonus scheme (performance related)
· Enhanced pension
· 27 days annual holiday + statutory days
· Free car parking
Based: out of our Buckinghamshire offices – we welcome applicants considering relocation.
Commutable locations: Aylesbury, Oxford, High Wycombe, Hemel Hempstead, Marlow, Slough, Reading, Maidenhead, Newbury, Bicester, Bracknell, Hayes, Banbury, Watford
Who are we?
£multimillion business, collectively passionate and driven to support the world of medicine. We help Tier 1, global, pharmaceutical experts make informed business decisions through our bespoke sophisticated evidence-based solutions. Our expertise, capability, flexibility, and personal approach to understand client needs, provide a strong and effective partnership.
The role: Graduate Consultants / Graduate Business Analyst s: Biosciences, Economics, Life Sciences, Biomedical
With our reputation strengthening and clients’ requirements increasing, we are actively looking to expand our international team of Graduate Business Analysts / Graduate Consultants.
Operating out of our Buckinghamshire office, you will primarily:
· Translate customer needs into working briefs to produce models covering many aspects of the pharmaceutical industry (including pricing strategies, international pricing systems, and the effects of parallel trade and risk analysis).
· Use our cutting-edge technologies to produce bespoke pricing models, documenting, quality checking and project managing pricing models.
· Develop innovative forecasting methodologies.
· Present analysis and findings to our clients (travel abroad is an essential component of the role).
· Train and support customers using the bespoke models you have personally built or our off-the-shelf forecasting software.
· Keep up to date and documenting developments within the industry and pricing environment.
Why apply? Graduate Consultants / Graduate Business Analyst s: Biosciences, Economics, Life Sciences, Biomedical
· We train, develop and coach! Providing you with a mentor from day one.
· Join a vibrant, sharp, intelligent environment to stimulate and challenge your mind.
· Encourage travel around the globe to personally support the top global pharmaceutical giants.
Requirements: Graduate Consultants / Graduate Business Analyst s: Biosciences, Economics, Life Sciences, Biomedical
Essentially you will have a 2.1 Degree minimum (or gaining) in a Bioscience, Life Science or Economic discipline such as: Economics, Bioinformatics, Statistics, Biological / Biomedical Sciences, Biochemistry, Systems Biology, Medical Sciences, Pharmacology, Pharmacy, Drug Discovery, Chemical, Medicine, Chemistry.
As well as:
· A solid grasp of mathematical concepts and basic statistics (minimum Grade A Maths GCSE or equivalent).
· Strong organisation and prioritisation skills with the ability to effectively plan and complete work to a high standard.
· An excellent communicator, both written and verbally, either in person or over the phone.
· Having the ability to research and absorb big data, requiring concentration for extended periods of time.
· Strong IT skills with operating knowledge of Microsoft Office and especially Excel.
· A full UK driving license and ability to travel internationally.
Location: Based out of our Buckinghamshire offices you must be within a daily commute or considering relocation
Intrigued? Please call Clare
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: CG16509, Wallace Hind Selection
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency