Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Career positions for 2020 graduates – based in Fareham near Southampton
Blueprint Recruitment is looking for several new graduates to train as Graduate Recruitment Consultants. We are a successful professional recruitment consultancy based on the picturesque Cams Hall Estate on the edge of Fareham, near to Southampton. We have a friendly, fast-paced working environment with a vibrant culture that includes lots of social events, early finishes on Fridays, a company Boat Trip and many bonuses and rewards for both individual and team performances.
We are looking to recruit ambitious Graduates for trainee Recruitment Consultant and Resourcer roles. You do not need to have a degree in any specific subject and no particular previous experience is required as we provide full training. The work focusses on using the telephone to build business relationships with clients and candidates. You will be dealing with clients’ vacancies, matching high quality candidates to those vacancies and arranging interviews and starts for professional business people.
Ideally you will be a recent university graduate or you will be graduating this year. You will need to have an excellent telephone manner and really good communication skills. You will also need to be confident, competitive and determined to succeed in business. You will be ambitious and looking for a job that gives you the opportunity to quickly progress your career.
We offer excellent recruitment training and graduate career development, as well as team and individual incentive schemes. You will be paid a good basic salary and will be able to earn plenty of commission and bonuses so that your financial package can increase substantially every year.
The benefits we offer are:
– A generous basic salary as well as bonus and commission.
– A first year total package of around £28K OTE
– A clearly defined career path, including a car allowance scheme after a qualifying period.
– Comprehensive graduate training, mentoring and development.
– A private Healthcare scheme and a sporty culture
– An environment that rewards individual achievements
– Charity Dress down days, Early finishes on Fridays, Golf club membership, Company events, such as Goodwood Races, Go-karting, Bowling, Christmas & Summer parties, regular team lunches and nights out.
To apply for this job, you must be a graduate already or graduating in 2020. You will need to live in commutable distance from Fareham and you must be eligible to live and work in the UK
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency