If you are considering a move into recruitment then look no further. We are a start-up business rapidly increasing our market presence and you will form part of our growing team working within a fun and driven environment.
Role: Trainee / Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Salary:? Competitive – let’s talk!
You will be working alongside an experienced consultant who will expose you to all elements of the role from day one.
Role & responsibilities:
- Meeting with customers to understand their hiring needs
- Candidate attraction through a variety of mediums
- CV profile screening and subsequent telephone interviews to highlight appropriate shortlist for the next stage
- Attending and partaking in candidate interview days, assessment centres and graduate events
- Corporate documentation production to support your assigned recruitment campaigns and projects
- Developing an online presence in order to effectively engage with your expanding client and candidate network
- Business development through networking, referrals and being aware of business growth within the area
Our aim is to train you into a respected, trusted and successful recruiter who has the ability to engage, negotiate and deliver at all levels hitting business targets whilst achieving your own personal goals.
To apply, you will demonstrate:
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbal
- The skills of a real “people person”, demonstrating the ability to engage in a professional environment
- A strong work ethic and can-do attitude
Please get in touch or apply now to join us on our journey!
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency