Are you a graduate looking for paid work experience in education in preparation for a PGCE?
Are you in unsure if you want to teach but need classroom based experience to help you decide?
Are unsure of which setting you would like to teach in Primary, Secondary or Special Educational Need’s?
If you are looking for flexible work or a long term position to fit around your weekly schedule, then Tradewind can help you!
Tradewind are working alongside schools in Liverpool, Knowsley, Sefton, Wirral and St Helens to provide cover in the absence of permanent staff.
You will be expected to work with the class teacher to manage pupil behaviour and support small groups or on a 1:1 basis with a particular child.
You will be working with pupils who have varying needs so you will need confidence, resilience and enthusiasm. Our client schools in Liverpool are all very welcoming, supportive and fun environments. This role will also assist you with any future applications for education based career moves.
* Be a graduate (desirable)
* Have experience working with young people in any capacity
* Have any work experience in any position of responsibility (Coach/Mentor/Care/Youth Worker)
* Have excellent behaviour management skills and resilience
* Have excellent communication skills
* Be able to use your own initiative and think on your feet
* Be able to quickly build effective and positive relationships with pupils
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency – which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That’s 23 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme – recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance – so you’re fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning – our support doesn’t stop once we’ve secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer – stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard – Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
Simply click “apply” to be considered for this role. Alternatively, call (phone number removed) for a confidential discussion
Employment Type Temporary
Advertiser Type Agency