The successful candidate will work as part of the Marketing & Design Department in our office in Durham, reporting directly to the Studio Manager. Using the Adobe Creative Suite you will be responsible for designing high quality creative content for both print and online channels covering a full range of marketing communications including email campaigns, direct mail, point of sale material, online banners, social posts, brochures, and signage. Outside of Adobe you will also be responsible for creating corporate presentations using Microsoft Powerpoint, where keen attention to detail is required to ensure all presentations are on brand, consistent and engaging.
You will have experience in and the ability to liaise with colleagues and management regarding project briefs, deadlines and progress. You will also be required to liaise with external suppliers to ensure work is completed to a high standard and on time to meet project deadlines.
You will be an ambassador for the brand, ensuring that brand guidelines are followed creating a consistent customer experience across all channels.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver
- Good working knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Good working knowledge of PowerPoint and other Microsoft software
- Highly creative and imaginative with a keen attention to detail
- Interpreting a brief and taking a project from concept through to completion
- Follow and apply brand guidelines, ensuring these are used consistently across all collateral
- The ability to add value to a brief, using your skills to create engaging materials always with the customer experience at the forefront
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work on your own, able to handle multiple jobs/task – ensuring best quality, whilst working to strict deadlines
- Ability to work collaboratively on larger projects
- Work the hours the job dictates, being available for overtime when required
- Strong typographic and conceptual skills
- Strong time management, organisation and creative problem solving skills
- Working knowledge of Adobe Premier Pro and After Effects would be beneficial
- Experience with 3D modelling would be beneficial
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency