Do you want to join a Top 30 Best Places to Work in Hospitality? Do you want to work in an industry that offers SO many different career paths? Do you want to express yourself? Do you want flexibility? Do you want to feel safe at work? Do you want to be part of a company that takes sustainability and the environment seriously? Do you want to work for a company that truly values diversity and inclusion? You answered YES to all of these questions, right? So, get applying for this opportunity!!!
At RBH we are looking for exceptional people to provide outstanding service to our guests and who put our people at the heart of everything we do.
The Exciting Opportunity
Due to business growth an opportunity has arisen for a full time Group Procurement Senior Category Manager to join our team at RBH Head Office. Contributing to RBH’s strategic goals and values, you will support the Group Procurement Director with the following.
- To lead, develop and deliver procurement sourcing strategies and negotiations within a defined portfolio of goods and services for the RBH Group, ensuring delivery of the Group growth strategy.
- Manage multi geographical stakeholder and supply base to ensure engagement and alignment to stakeholder needs within the group growth strategy.
- Create appropriate robust contracts ensuring legal and commercial compliance.
- Provide procurement support for Finance, HR, Sales and Facility teams.
- Lead and develop Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) for key categories of responsibility.
- Build strong supplier relationships associated within portfolio of responsibility which delivers competitive advantage.
- Drive supplier KPI’s that deliver savings, efficiencies and a positive response within managed hotel portfolio.
- Lead on environmental sustainability projects for the group.
- Continue the development of procurement integrated shared filing, storage and performance trackers, expanding the use of Procure Wizard where and if appropriate.
What Are We Looking For?
We’re looking for an individual who has.
- 3 to 5 Years procurement experience across a diverse range of goods and services.
- Graduate, but experience or ability to demonstrate career development as important.
- Expertise in negotiation of complex contracts across a large and diverse hotel estate.
- Strong business and commercial skills set with the ability to translate market trends into competitive procurement advantage.
- Strong communications and stakeholder management skill sets with the ability to engage and align to stakeholders in a multi geographical environment.
- Strong contractual, financial, and strategic sourcing knowledge.
- Ability to drive out cost and contribute to increased revenue generation within the group.
What’s In It For You?
People love to work with RBH because
- We focus on health, wellbeing and our communities
- Our people are truly engaged at work
- There’s open, clear communication from the top
- We’ve got great career development opportunities
- There’s a culture of transformation and innovation
We will give you a competitive salary and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. You will receive a benefits package that includes.
- Discounted hotel room rates for you AND your friends and family!
- Incentive programmes – to keep you motivated
- Money off high street retailers – hundreds of savings to be had
- Flexible working arrangements because we know your life comes first
- Free meals on duty? (This could easily equate to over £1000 per year saving to you *based on full time hours)
- Pension – as it’s important to save for a later date
- Flexible pay with Wagestream – a financial wellbeing benefit that allows you to access your pay as you earn it
- Training programmes – we want you to be the best you can be
- Cycle to Work Scheme – huge savings on buying a new bike
- Refer a Friend Scheme – just by putting a good word in for a mate will earn you extra cash
- Birthday off – you need to celebrate that special day!
The Bigger Picture
RBH is an independent hotel management company, working in partnership with six of the most prestigious hotel brands including IHG, Hilton, Starwood, Accor, Marriott and Wyndham. At RBH we stand out from our peers, transforming hotels to perform exceptionally.
So if you have the ambition to continuously improve, deliver results with excellence, show that you care and act with integrity then come and join us, this is just the job for you!
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Company