Head Chef – Leading Gastro Pub – Didsbury – Up to £30,000 + Bonus Package
About the Company
Fantastic opportunity for a Kitchen Manager / Head Chef working for this leading branded city gastro chain. Although branded, each site has an independent feel with a strong emphasis on desirable surroundings creating an ideal family environment.
Our client is one of the UK’s leading operators of banded bars and restaurants and are about to embark on an unprecedented period of expansion. We therefore have an exciting opportunity to join one of the company’s leading modern pub dining concepts. This brand offers contemporary surroundings and prides itself on offering their guests great quality drinks and gastro style food at an accessible price point. It is a highly regarded brand throughout the sector and is synonymous with quality and service.
Head Chef – The Rewards
- Salary up to £30,000
- Management bonus
- Performance based incentives
- Great training and development opportunities
Head Chef – Requirements
- Hands on experience of preparing fresh food, on a cook to order basis, within a restaurant background
- An ambitious individual, driven by 100% customer satisfaction
- Absolute eye for detail and passionate about food quality
- Knowledge of the highest standards of Health & Safety, hand in hand with Hygiene, and be able to implement this into the work place
- Be a team player with the desire to develop yourself and those around you
- A desire to excel in everything you do
- Excellent stock and profit control
Head Chef – Responsibilities
The role of the Kitchen Manager / Head Chef involves the day-to-day running of the kitchen, leading by example and driving the business forward. The role would be to ensure that the kitchen operates smoothly, to manage the profitability by providing consistently excellent food and exceeding guest’s service expectations. If you can inspire your team to success you can expect competitive benefits, rewards, excellent training and exceptional career prospects.
The successful client will drive this through:
- Having bags of enthusiasm and drive along with new ideas for ways to increase sales and promote your business
- Living the values
- Leading by example
In return you will be working for a multi-brand company that really values their employees and is committed to career development
Detail2Recruitment acts as an employment agency in respect of this position. We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If your application is taken forward we will record your personal information and contact you to discuss the role. We may consider you for other relevant roles we have that we believe will be of interest to you. Your personal information will be held securely. For more information please refer to Detail2Recruitment website.
Employment Type Any
Advertiser Type Agency