About The Role
HC-One, the kind care company is on the hunt for Britain’s kindest citizens to join its ‘caring army’. Whether you have been furloughed, lost your job due to coronavirus or are looking for a career change, join us to help support older people in your community.
In your role as a Head Housekeeper at-HC One, you’ll value kindness above all else. Kindness drives every aspect of our Dementia, Nursing, Residential and Specialist care homes. Every single person who works here understands that our residents are people just like them with their own stories to tell. By joining HC-One you’ll have a wonderful opportunity to give something back to those people.
Become a key worker and make a difference.
For you, as a Head Housekeeper, this will mean ensuring that you and the housekeeping team keep an absolutely spotless home for our residents. You’ll manage the cleaning rota, leading by example. And, whether planning the week’s laundry, ordering a new batch of cleaning products or reading up on new infection control procedures, you’ll always have the wellbeing of our residents in mind above anything else.
HC-One are looking for an experienced Housekeeper with proven team leadership, record keeping, and time management skills. So you’ll have outstanding awareness of Health & Safety and COSHH regulations, as well as infection control. What’s essential, though, are your brilliant, positive energy and natural ability to get along with people. So, whenever you communicate with a resident or co-worker, you’ll be truly considerate and kind.
Well, after all, it’s just in your nature.
About The Company
We’ll provide full training, so it’s a great opportunity to learn something new. In return, you will enjoy access to a huge variety of benefits and services to support your physical and psychological well-being and throughout your career as a Head Housekeeper we will invest in you and you will enjoy additional support and benefits including:
- Paid DBS/PVG
- Free uniform
- Homemade meal whilst on shift
- Company pension scheme
- 28 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Group life assurance cover
- Award-winning learning and development and support to achieve qualifications.
- GP online – a service providing around the clock GP consultation via an interactive app – available to you and your children under 16
- An opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues as part of an outstanding and committed team.
- Colleague discounts – Access to over 1600 high street discounts including carefully selected discount partners.
- Wellbeing – free of charge access to an independent and confidential Employee Assistance Programme. This gives Colleagues and their family access to 24/7 365 support for a whole range of issues including physical, mental and financial issues
- Excellent recognition schemes such as ‘Kindness in Care’ and Long Service Awards
- Refer a Friend scheme (£250 per referral)
We are committed to providing the quickest possible turnaround from the point of making you a job offer to you starting with us on day one.
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency