Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and grow sales of key client relationships with a strategic focus on very important clients such as Deutsche Bank in UK, Germany and other regions
- Be the thought leader in the marketplace
- Collaborate with the European and US teams to facilitate resource where necessary to help maximise and grow sales and achieve success against stated or defined , strategic targets
- Ensure day to day client management duties are conducted professionally and in accordance with regulatory, legal and compliance policy and requirements
- Define sales plans and develop effective strategies to grow revenue across Europe
- Define and determine metrics to monitor progress and evaluate success against key goals
- Manage, cultivate, and expand key strategic client accounts through the provision of multiple service offerings (managed services, technology, advisory
- Interact regularly with clients to strengthen the relationship, report results, and identify new opportunities for providing value added services
- Oversee and prepare metrics to support management and board-level reports, and ensure creation of reports to assist the other functions with forecasting and operational improvements
- Routinely examine processes to identify opportunities for continued process optimization.
- Identify and resolve risks and issues, escalating as appropriate to keep management informed of identified risks.
• Bachelor’s degree level of education or higher (Eg.MBA) in accounting, finance, business or related field.
• Ten or more years of relevant professional experience or a combination of experience including consulting, operations management and banking with large complex companies.
• Very strong subject matter expertise in Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) / or Anti-Money Laundering (AML).
• Proven sales revenue leadership experience.
• Very strong entrepreneurial spirit – highly collaborative, able to express ideas readily, manage change fluidly, able to influence and identify opportunities.
• Outstanding written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
• Strong organizational skills; ability to prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to influence others and initiate complex, strategic change.
• Ability to respond quickly to a changing environment.
• Ability to identify areas for continuous improvement and make recommendations and/or implement.
• Independent decision making and ability to clearly articulate decisions to a broad audience.
• Highly motivated with a positive outlook and the ability to demonstrate a professional demeanor at all times.
• Strong management skills and demonstrated ability to develop employees.
- Deep knowledge and familiarity with Deutsche Bank given they are a major global client – but note this is a broader client focused role not just about this one client
- Self starter , semi autonomous nature and aptitude
Note : Position could be based in UK, Germany or somewhere in Europe
All interested candidates email directly to the following email :
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency