About The Role
At MMCG, we are looking for a Head of Financial Planning and Analysis to join us in this newly created role to establish a new function. Reporting to our CFO, you will be key in the development of our new strategy to manage our financial model, reporting, forecasting and analysis.
Joining us within a newly created role, you will be our expect in financial planning and analysis, offering analysis on our current activity, developing our new strategy, and implementing sustainable change. We would expect you to have previous experience in establishing a new department from scratch or experience in completing a restructure in a similar role, ideally within healthcare. Within your role with us, you will:
- Create and maintain all management reporting/MI analysis to identify and change spending habits across the group
- Ensure appropriate tools and systems are set up and maintained to maximise profits for all group services
- Manage the production and delivery of budgets, forecasts and full business corporate business strategies/objectives
- Assist our business directors/department leads to review efficiencies, and establish achievable short term and long term business plans
- Monitor and manage department and KPI’s
- Support our CFO with all financial projects and communications with internal and external stakeholders
- And prepare reports on all activity to key stake holders and the board within your function
To be considered for our role, you will:
- Be able to demonstrate equivalent significant experience in a similar role, preferably within healthcare but this is not essential
- Hold relevant qualification in accountancy / Management accountancy qualification
- Have experience in PMO, ideally holding prince2 or Agile qualification/certification
- Be a strong communicator orally and written communication
- Will have Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders and translate complex financial issues/conversations with non finance colleagues
- Ability to demonstrate commercial awareness and understand long term impact within the sector
In return for this you will receive a competitive salary package plus:
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Fully funded training
- Development opportunities
- SimplyHealth cover after one year of service, inc. cashback on medical and dental expenses
- PerkBox – a range of discounts and free monthly offers for a variety of high street shops and restaurants
- Car through salary sacrifice
- Cycle to Work scheme
- NEST pension plan
- Nurse referral scheme
- Rewards for 5, 10, 15, 20 and 25 years of service
- Annual staff recognition MMCG Care Awards
Salary up to £60,000 PA
About Us Care is at the heart of what we do here at Maria Mallaband Care Group. We’re an established family-run care provider, and we deliver care to over 3,500 residents across our 80+ care homes nationwide.
Our mission is to be the best quality; most highly regarded Care Provider in the United Kingdom and our vision is to create a home from home environment for both residents and staff.
We are committed to being an Investors in People employer, which means that we continually invest in your personal training and development. MMCG is a place where your career truly starts to grow.
All applicants will be subject to satisfactory references and all employees are checked against the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS).
For further information about the role, call our recruitment line any time on.
You can find out more about life at MMCG on Facebook and Twitter:
Please be aware this vacancy may close earlier than the advertised closing date if sufficient applications have been received. ID – MMCG5
Maria Mallaband Care Group
Employment Type Any
Advertiser Type Agency