Health, Safety and Environmental Manager – Telford, Shropshire
Join the Future of the Construction Industry….
Elements Europe has successfully positioned itself as a leading organisation in the UK’s off-site manufacturing and construction market; having an enviable portfolio of projects across hotels, residential and student accommodation.
Following substantial investment by leading global construction firm, GS Engineering & Construction (GS E&C), Elements Europe have a number of large projects in the pipeline and are looking to scale up the delivery capability with immediate effect with the appointment of the following role;
Health, Safety and Environmental Manager
To lead and direct the Health, Safety and Environmental initiatives to execute the Company strategy. Providing advice and guidance to all stakeholders, both internal and external to ensure the Company complies with its statutory obligations.
You will be involved in a wide range of activities including general health, safety and wellbeing advice, workplace inspections, construction site inspections, development of risk assessments, procedures and guidance documents, along with accident investigations, security, fire safety, and contractor monitoring.
Ensuring staff are trained sufficiently and proficiently to health and safety requirements and good practice and assisting managers in relation to their functions under the Construction Design and Management Regulations.
About the candidate
* Background in construction, manufacturing or the modular build sector
* Hold a relevant H&S Qualification (NEBOSH Construction advantageous)
* Excellent knowledge of current H&S legislations
* Good IT skills and proficient in Microsoft Office packages
* Excellent presentation, report writing and communication skills
* Excellent client facing skills with the ability to understand clients’ needs
* Experience in CDM regulations
* Keen interest in keeping knowledge on latest legislations up to date
* Passionate attitude and approach to H&S
Full job description available upon request.
If you feel you have the right experience and skill set; then please do not hesitate to apply for the role of Health, Safety and Environmental Manager. Unfortunately, on this occasion we are not able to accept applications from candidates who require VISA sponsorship support to work in the EU.
Elements Europe are advertising this role as a Direct Employer (not a Recruitment Agency)
**PLEASE, NO AGENCIES
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency