Duties and responsibilities
* Assisting with personal care, such as washing, dressing, toileting & Hygiene
* Ensuring residents remain comfortable, and confidence with manual handling
* Observing and reporting any changes efficiently
* Support social and recreational activities; both in and out the home individually, or as part of a group
* Maintain care records; recording observations, activities and assessments
The Ideal Candidate
* At least 3 months experience in a professional Care environment
* A strong understanding of Elderly, Mental Health, Dementia, & Physical Disability
* A friendly approach, with a natural ability to adapt to each need of every resident
Why work for Heartland Care Recruitment
We recognise that you take on so much, its time to let Heartland Care Recruitment give you something back. As part of our commitment to you, all candidates working for Heartland benefit from:
* Free uniform, I.D. badge and lanyard.
* Weekly pay to personal bank account or Limited Company.
* Free mandatory training and further development training.
* CV creation and development.
* Personal dedicated consultant.
* Dedicated compliance manager.
* Work and shifts to suit you and your schedule.
* Permanent job opportunities.
* Exclusive job opportunities.
* Exclusive discounts and money saving offers.
* Locally based clients with client info and transport packs provided prior to shift.
* A variety of roles.
* Your consultant available out of hours.
* A timesheet process that is designed around you.
* A locally based team of specialists in the Social Care Sector, with excellent geographical knowledge and contacts.
What to do next
If you are interested in finding more about this role or would like to apply for the role please call in and speak to Kelisha Craig.
Disclaimer: This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. Heartland Care Recruitment Ltd only operates in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently a resident and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we endeavour to contact you following your response due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful. This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Heartland Care Recruitment who is acting as a recruitment agency
Employment Type Temporary
Advertiser Type Agency