Healthcare Care Worker
£9.75 – £11 per hour
Reporting to establishments
We are currently looking to recruit Care Workers to work in Kinross. Specialised in care within the Residential Establishments
Peripatetic Support Worker- travelling from place to place, in particular working or based in various places for relatively short periods.
As part of our agency care team at Pin Point Health and Social Care your main duties will include:
* Delivering high standards of care to our portfolio of clients across the Scotland
* Ensuring you are flexible, committed and passionate in your approach to all work assignments.
* Meeting the personal care needs of the service user in a way that respects their dignity
* Assisting with activities of daily living and domestic duties
* Ensuring that the health, safety and welfare of clients is always protected
* Maintain regular communication with the Home Manager
* Ensuring effective written and oral communication at all times
The following experience and characteristics are considered essential to the role:
* Previous experience of working within a healthcare environment, preferably within a nursing/residential home or hospital environment.
* Ability to be patient & keep calm under pressure
* Easily adaptable to new environments
* Reliable & trustworthy
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Access to your own transport is desirable, however this is not essential
* Flexible to work within multiple environments on a weekly basis dependant on the requirements of our clients.
You will have access to the following benefits as part of the role of Care Assistant with Pin Point Health and Social Care.
* Weekly Pay
* Full and Part time work available
* Holiday allowance accrued as you work
* Opportunity to work within a wide range of different healthcare environments
* “Refer a friend” scheme that pays £75.00 per candidate referred*
* Access to our online staff portal to manage your availability and work assignments
* Travel time paid
* Pension Scheme
* Holiday’s accrued
Please apply with your CV via the apply button or contact Kirsty at our Aberdeen office
Employment Type Temporary
Advertiser Type Agency