Passionate about Beauty and Health? Want to be part of an innovative, trend setting retailer? Our vibrant Head Office, based by East Croydon station is a fantastic environment filled with hundreds of brilliant personalities.
We’re a team that puts our customers and our teams at the heart of everything we do. At Superdrug, we aim to be the best in accessible health & beauty, loved by our customers for value, choice, friendly advice, service and fun.
Our success comes from our people – they make the difference. We’re all about personality, we have fun, and we work hard to deliver That Superdrug feeling.
Here’s the exciting bit…a day include
To assess, design and deliver new innovative healthcare solutions that drive incremental sales performance.
• Devise and implement pharmacy automation strategy to support the fulfilment of multiple digital health services.
• Asses the market and deliver options for Pharmacy compliance aid and packaging (cMDS/medicine trays/unique packaging) solutions to drive a differentiation of pharmacy service
• Assess the market and deliver options for a care home solution that will deliver market share growth
• Explore and advise on opportunities for further innovation in healthcare
• Interprets external factors and identifies how this impacts on the business initiatives
• Robust project plans for all initiatives with appropriate timescales and milestones
• Effective management and tracking of projects to deliver an on-time and successful outcome
Professional and Contractual:
• As a qualified pharmacist the role holder will have a deep understanding of legal and regulatory requirements of healthcare services.
• Ensure that all initiatives comply with the requirements of the General Pharmaceutical Council and PSNI as well as CQC where applicable.
• Work with other clinical / healthcare operations to ensure initiatives are scoped appropriately first tim
• Initiatives to be fully scoped and assessment made on the operational impact for pharmacies
• Develop operational processes for initiatives, ensuring key stakeholders are involved in the development
• Advise on the features, benefits and drawbacks of the various cMDS, packaging and care home systems on the market
What you’ll need to succeed
• A qualified Pharmacist with significant experience (over 3 years) managing Pharmacy Automation projects is a prerequisite for this role.
• Experience in delivering innovative healthcare solutions, particularly within ecommerce fulfilment, cMDS, packaging and care homes.
• Good understanding of the external market and competitor activity within these fields.
The role requires the individual to balance the following aspects:
• What we do in-store – how it works operationally and what we can and cannot do
• The demands of the General Pharmaceutical Council, other professional regulators, the NHS, Government and other external bodies eg CQC.
• Expert input from other departments e.g. Operations, property, commercial, marketing, H&S and external PR companies
Here’s what’s in it for you
• Working in a stylish, modern and collaborative office right by East Croydon station
• On-site beauty treatments, table tennis and café with a fantastic selection of hot and cold food every day
• Health and beauty giveaways from suppliers
Come and be part of something special.
Employment Type Any
Advertiser Type Agency