HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic
Salary: Up to £33,535 (Days) £41,600 (Nights)
Shifts: Days or nights available
* Days = Mon – Fri flexibility for shift pattern between the hours of 6am – 6pm (1 in 3 Sat mornings)
* Nights = Mon – Thurs nights 05:45 – 6:15
Are you a HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic looking for a role that offers a great work-life balance?
Have you had enough of the lack of training and development opportunities provided by your current employer?
Sick of being undervalued by your current employer?
Benefits of this HGV Technician opportunity:
* Excellent career progression opportunities
* Excellent training and development opportunities
* Overtime paid at x1.5
* Health care scheme
* Great work life balance
* Service, maintenance and repairs to a range of commercial vehicles
* Diagnosing vehicle faults and rectifying defects
* Carrying out 6 weekly inspections
* Preventative maintenance
* Adhering to health and safety
* Preparing vehicles for MOT
LinkedIn – Kirsty Windle/Venatu Recruitment Group
Facebook – Kirsty Windle
Contact No – (phone number removed)
Or please click and apply and we will be in touch regarding this HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic opportunity.
#hgvtechnician #hgvmechanic #hgvfitter #commercialvehicles #heavygoodsvehiclemechanic #lgvmechanic #lgvtechnician #commercialvehiclemechanic #commercialvehicletechnician
At Venatu Recruitment Group, your right to privacy is important to us. By applying for this job, your information will be entered into our recruitment system. This will enable you to register for job alerts, apply for jobs and for us to help you find your next role.
For further details on other roles we are also recruiting for in the commercial vehicle sector you can visit our jobs page on Facebook HGV jobs UK! (Roles include HGV Technicians/PSV Engineers/Workshop Controllers/Depot Managers/Auto Electricians/Trailer Mechanics etc)
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency