HGV Technician – Preston – £34,500 – £35,000
Clemence Rogers are recruiting for an exciting opportunity that has arisen for a position as a HGV Technician Supervisor/Foreman at one of our well-established clients in Preston.
Key Responsibilities of the Workshop Supervisor/ Foreperson:
- Daily management and control function within the workshop
- Working in conjunction with the garage manager the supervisors are responsible for the safe, effective and efficient running of the maintenance function
- Ensuring that resources human and mechanical are fully utilised, costs minimised and revenue maximised
- Providing the highest standard of service to customers internal and external
- 50:50 work between supervisor duties and on the tools.
Benefits available to the Workshop Supervisor/ Foreperson:
- Competitive Salary
- Cash Health Plan
- Holidays – 21 days plus 8 statutory
- Service Day Holidays.
- Death in Service
Hours of Work:
- 08:00 to 18:00 – Mon to Fri
- 06:00 to 12:00 – Every 2rd Saturday
At Clemence Rogers your right to privacy is important to us. By applying for this job, your information will be entered into our recruitment system. This will enable you to register for job alerts, apply for jobs and for us to help you find your next role…… click apply for full job details
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Advertising Agency