Our depot support staff go above and beyond expectations to be that vital link between our customers, sales team, and drivers. Their presence helps streamline the process that sees equipment leaving our depots and arriving on customer sites – and with minimal fuss. This role requires a calm head, excellent communication skills, and an eye for detail, so if that is you, you are reading the right advert…
Being the market leader in specialist hire, as you can imagine, we continue to grow and develop in line with our customer’s ever-changing demands. With this expansion, opportunities are created.
We have an opportunity for a *Hire Administrator* to join us at our *Bristol* Depot.
As one of our hire Administrators, you will;
* Follow up on all customer inquiries, quotations and orders and support the Hire Desk Manager in converting inquiries/quotes into hires.
* Schedule transport in an efficient manner to maximise driver and vehicle productivity.
* You will need excellent administrative skills and the ability to effectively plan and organise the transport schedule.
* Be required to manage customer enquiries you will be customer-focused and have excellent communication skills.
It is no accident that we have been around for over 160 years… We are passionate about what we do and our success is rooted in the talents of our people, which is why we reward our people with:
* A dynamic and challenging working environment…. no two days are the same.
* Comprehensive training on products and services and support with continued professional development.
* A competitive salary with a contributory pension scheme and life assurance.
* 33 days annual leave including bank holidays.
If you are currently doing the above and are not feeling valued within your current role. Please get in touch and we can discuss this opportunity in more detail.
Reference ID: HABristol
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
* On-site parking
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
* Hire Administration: 1 year (preferred)
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency