Are you caring and compassionate?
Would you like to make a real difference to the lives of vulnerable people in your community?
Guinness Care are proud to be re-launching our Home Care Service in Cornwall and we need you as part of our team!
Working with us is different. And here’s why ……
- We are a charitable organisation, which means any profits we make are ploughed back into our business, ensuring we deliver the highest quality care.
- We value our staff and offer excellent training and support including the opportunity to study for recognised care qualifications.
As a Guinness Care Home Care Assistant for our service in Wadebridge, you will provide personalised support to our clients in their own homes, helping them to live an independent and fulfilling life. This is an incredibly varied and rewarding role involving the provision of personal care to our clients, supporting them to undertake domestic tasks, administering medication, and providing respite for family members.
You do not need to have care experience, as we will provide the all the training and support that you need to succeed in this role. Due to the nature of the role, we do need people with a full UK driving licence and access to their own transport.
We offer guaranteed hours contracts at competitive hourly pay rates. Shift patterns are flexible enabling you to balance work and home life, however you must be prepared to work mornings, evenings and alternative weekends and on bank holidays when required.
Join a company that values you. In return, you will receive:
- Excellent rates of pay from £10 up to £11 per hour
- 28 days holiday (pro-rata)
- Fully paid training
- Opportunity to study care qualifications and enhance personal development
- Free DBS and uniform
- £100 loyalty bonus
- Paid travel time and mileage
- Reward schemes
Our carers are the heart of our business which is why we need you!
Just hit the ‘apply’ button and submit your CV to us online!
Employment Type Any
Advertiser Type Agency