Housekeeper – Successful Family Business
The Oystercatcher, Polzeath
Are you a proactive Housekeeper looking to take your next step? Want to join a highly-successful business that will invest in you and your career? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
Who will I be working for?
We are St Austell Brewery, a family-owned, independent business that is passionate about great food and drink and delivering the very best to our customers. We produce award-winning beers and have pubs and hotels across the South West, from Bath and Bristol, to the Isles of Scilly.
Situated in Polzeath, a renowned surfing destination on the North Cornwall coast, the Oystercatcher offers self-catering accommodation and local pub food. We are now looking for talented and enthusiastic Housekeepers to join our professional and friendly team.
What are the benefits?
– Salary of up to £12 per hour DOE
– 30% off food and drink at our managed houses and 50% off accommodation from your first day
– Join a pub and hotel that’s recently had a major refurbishment
– Pension scheme
– Excellent training (many of our managers started off in entry level roles)
– Employee reward programme – if you provide a fantastic service, we’ll make sure it’s recognised
– Join a business that supports local charities, good causes and individuals in need
– Cycle to work scheme
What will I be doing?
As a Housekeeper, you’ll ensure that rooms and communal areas in the Oystercatcher are presented to a high standard.
Working as part of a busy team, you’ll lend a helping hand wherever possible and make sure we provide a great environment for our guests.
What do I need?
To join us as a Housekeeper, you’ll need:
– Previous housekeeping experience
– A full driving licence and access to your own transport (due to our location)
– A great eye for detail
– The ability to work well, both independently and as part of a team
Other companies may call this role Housekeeper, Cleaner, Cleaning Assistant, Housekeeping Assistant, Hotel Cleaner or House Keeper.
Webrecruit and St Austell Brewery are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re looking to take on an exciting, new challenge as a Housekeeper, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency