We are looking for a Housekeeping Manager to join our team at Rivendale Lodge Retreat in Ashbourne, Derbyshire. Great competitive salary!
This is a permanent position to work full time hours. This will be 40 hours across 5 variable days which will include weekends and bank holidays.
Flexibility is essential to suit the needs of the business.
There is the possibility of accommodation on site for the right candidate.
Darwin Escapes has 24 amazing destinations across the United Kingdom, each of which has its own unique offering. Whether you are looking for a role in food and beverage, grounds, maintenance, housekeeping, entertainment or at a management level then the Darwin family will have the career waiting for you!
The successful Housekeeping Manager will
* Maintain the cleanliness and presentation of all rental fleet and company premises to the highest standard
* Complete staff rotas taking into account strict budgetary control, demand and holidays
* Issue training and re-training as required
* Checking inventories and replenishing as required
* Lead the Housekeeping team, ensuring high standards and good practice
* Completing laundry services as necessary
* Reporting of lost and found property
* Lead a small team to achieve the highest standards in their work.
Previous experience in a similar role is essential. Excellent customer service and strong communication skills are essential. A driving licence and the ability to drive is an advantage in order to enable an easy commute.
What’s in it for you:
* Competitive salary.
* Enhanced holiday entitlement.
* Discounted staff breaks at our luxurious holiday resorts across the UK.
* Free use of all Darwin Escapes resort facilities including many of our free gyms and swimming pools.
* Food discount across all resorts.
* Discounts on spa treatments.
* *’Introduce a friend’ recruitment bonus.
* *100% work attendance bonus.
* *Company employee sick pay.
* Compassionate leave pay.
* Employee Assistance Programme.
* Free access to the Darwin Academy training programme to help further your career and skill levels.
* Cycle to work scheme.
* Health Shield cash plan.
*Subject to terms and conditions
Why work for us:
‘Darwin Escapes is successful because of our Team, who are like minded, dedicated and committed to delivering outstanding standards and customer experience. This is how we support each other to carve those life long memories for our holiday home owners, holiday guests and golf members and visitors’ – Lindsey Esse, Managing Director
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency