I am delighted to be working with a very valued client in Northwest Birmingham who is looking to recruit a HR Administrator on a temp/contract basis to cover maternity leave.
The purpose of the role is to provide a professional, efficient and proactive HR support service ensuring that deadlines are met and quality work is produced.
Daily duties include:
- Acting as the first point of contact for HR enquiries
- Ensure compliance with HR policy and procedure
- Providing confidential administration support
- Help to administer paperwork for new starters
- Carry out pre-employment checks
- Maintain and organise resources for staff inductions
- Prepare offer letters and contracts
- Support all administration for recruitment and selection processes
- Produce staff absence reports
- Create and maintain personnel records
- Using Microsoft office on a daily basis to help with word-processing and spread sheet work
I am looking to identify candidates who are free immediately and the role will be expected to last until mid December 2019.
The position will operate on a full time basis with hours being 8-4 or 8.15 – 4.15.
If you have HR admin experience, have a CURRENT DBS which ideally will be on the update service and have worked in the education sector, then please get in touch!
Employment Type Temporary
Advertiser Type Agency