Summary of Role
The HR Administrator will report to the HR Shared Service Team Leader and will be accountable for providing a high quality, accurate and professional administrative support service to the HR function as part of a shared service.
- Acting as first point of contact for routine queries from employees and managers
- Updating and recording information on the company’s HR database (PeopleSoft), including overall responsibility for the data integrity.
- Providing support to the compensation and benefits team with administrative support around pensions and benefits processing.
- Processing paperwork and producing letters for employees.
- Ensuring that payroll information is completed and entered accurately, on time and in liaison with the payroll team; including, reconciliation of payroll reports once processed.
- Supporting key HR processes such as new starters, performance development, absence and salary planning from an administrative perspective.
- Managing New starter and leaver process, often high numbers of transactions.
- Working with HR Service Manager to run HR reports and undertake analysis of key management information
- Processing visa applications working with US and external Visa support
- Support for policy and process changes and improvements as required.
- Dealing with general correspondence/emails and letters.
- General support for the broader HR team as required
- General office duties, filing, data reconciliation and any other reasonable tasks as required.
- HRMS experience – preferably PeopleSoft
- Previous experience using Query Studio or other HR reporting tool
- Previous experience of inputting payroll and maintaining HR administration for a large fast paced organisation
- Strong MS Office skills, with excellent working knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- CPP Qualified or working towards CIPD
- Previous experience working in a shared service
- Experience working with an international team
Raytheon UK is a subsidiary of Raytheon Company. We are a prime contractor and major supplier to the UK Ministry of Defence and have developed strong capabilities in mission systems integration in defence, National & Cyber security and commercial markets. Raytheon UK also designs, develops and manufactures a range of high-technology electronic systems and software solutions at its facilities in Harlow, Glenrothes, Gloucester, Manchester Waddington and Broughton.
Raytheon Company, with 2017 sales of $25 billion and 64,000 employees, is a technology and innovation leader specialising in defence, civil government and cybersecurity solutions. With a history of innovation spanning 95 years, Raytheon provides state-of-the-art electronics, mission systems integration, C5I TM products and services, sensing, effects, and mission support for customers in more than 80 countries. Raytheon is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts.
Raytheon Career Development
Raytheon has a wealth of resources available to help you develop your career from the moment you join. Activities range from on-line learning modules, to external training and support for taking professional qualifications relevant to your role.
- 25 days holiday + statutory holidays
- Contributory Pension Scheme (up to 10.5% company contribution)
- 6 times salary ‘Life Assurance’
- Flexible Benefits scheme with extensive salary sacrifice scheme’s
- Enhanced sick pay scheme
- Enhanced Family Friendly Policies, including enhanced Maternity, Paternity & Shared Parental leave.
- 37 hour working week with an early finish Friday. Flexible working arrangements may be considered depending on the role and subject to line manager approval.
- Canteen facilities available at Harlow and Glenrothes sites with free snacks and drinks (hot and cold) available at others
Diversity is a core business imperative at Raytheon. We are an equal opportunity employer that promotes inclusiveness and always employs the best professionals for the job. Having a diverse workforce allows Raytheon to draw upon a range of different ideas and experiences which supports growing our business and creates an environment where everyone has an equal opportunity for success. Raytheon UK pro-actively encourages diversity of ideas, thoughts, and networking opportunities and has created Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) including Raytheon Women’s Network, YesNet (Young Employees Success Network), D&I counsel and Reservist Network which all Raytheon employees are welcome to participate in…… click apply for full job details
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Company