We are partnering with our Birmingham client in recruiting for a new HR Advisor to join their team. This company are the UK’s leaders in their field! They have 2 large sites in the UK, and have grown significantly since their start. A fantastic organisation to join, with great benefits, and a supportive team environment.
HR Advisor – £24-30k DOE
The HR Advisor will be a strong communication and have experience in managing relationships at all levels. this person will be able to adapt from professional to shop floor, and back again, and blend in well into the different cultures and fast paced environment. you will be hands on and not afraid to manage your own administration, this is the perfect next step opportunity!
• Management of employee relations – You will have lots of experience in this,
• Providing advice to managers on policies and procedures
• Working closely with the Recruitment Manager to support in recruitment & Selection process
• Contribute to the development; implementation and monitoring of policies and procedures based on relevant legislation
• Pro actively assisting managers in managing absence in line with company policy
• Providing advice to employees and managers on general HR issues
• Conducting investigations, disciplinary hearings and grievances
The successful candidate will have strong ER experience within a private sector, ideally blue collar environment. The candidate will be self sufficient and a strong communicator, who is seeking a generalist remit.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency