HR Advisor – Welwyn – £28,000 plus benefits
Are you an HR Administrator/Assistant looking for the next step?
Our client is a commercial organisation that wants a Degree educated (HR) or CIPD to join them as an HR Advisor. Reporting into the Head of HR you will provide employee relations support by dealing with various HR matters. You will provide recruitment and selection, sickness and absence management, training and performance management as well as general HR advice to management and employees.
Duties and Responsibilities:-
– Recruitment – assisting with organising and attending interviews and selection activities
– Recruitment Campaigns
– Dealing with various HR queries throughout the business
– Monitoring, reviewing and updating HR policies
– Using Social Media platform and online resources
– Monitor compliance of HR policies
– Conduct exit interviews
It is essential that you have:-
– HR Degree or CIPD (studying or qualified)
– 1-2 years working experience in HR Administration and delivering HR advice
– Experience in recruitment, selection and resourcing
– Working knowledge of HR software
– Knowledge of UK employment law
In return this is as great opportunity to learn and progress and they offer a very good benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency