Our prestigious client is looking for a CIPD Qualified HR Advisor to temporarily join their company for a fixed term of 12 months to cover a term of maternity leave.
– CIPD Qualified
– Recent experience in similar role – current professional office experience is essential
Key Duties will include but not be limited to;
– Produce monthly HR updates and HR Board reports as required
– Work with the Health & Safety team to maintain the training & development plan and monitor the training budgets in conjunction with finance
– Manage and coordinate local practices, policies and processes to ensure PoCF are compliant with legislation and local market conditions
– Liaises with external agencies, unions and statutory bodies where applicable to keep up to date on best practice HR and employment legal issues
– Work with the marketing function on developing staff communications and maintain internal notices and notice board communications
– Other duties as required from time to time in order to meet the needs of the business
Experience in oil, gas or marine industry is preferred but not essential.
If you are interested in this role then please contact Fiona Milligan at Global Highland
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency