HR Analyst / Brighton / Human Resources & Personnel
Our client based in the Brighton area are seeking a HR Analyst on a permanent basis.
As HR Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Take a leading role in the design and use of a digital HR information system
- Take the role expert user / informed customer.
- Contribute to the development and the content of a monthly HR Dashboard that provides HR and line managers with basic HR data that can be tracked and monitored over time.
- Pull the dashboard together on a monthly basis, provide insights, and learning points.
- Analyse all types of Reward data, pulling information together from different sources, developing the format and presentation and highlighting insights
- Develop compelling reports
- Make presentations to management groups to highlight insights.
- Develop tracking methodology to report on and analyze trends; establish benchmarks to compare with.
- Lead in the use of predictive analysis, to as sit with workforce planning etc.
- Produce the annual Gender Pay Gap data.
- Pull data from systems, and request from Payroll, provide insights, and conduct extra analysis to help develop more insights
- Assist with developing insights into what is driving the changes.
- Provide mid-year updates on progress.
- Develop Ethnic pay gap data in a similar format to that for gender pay, using the same data set.
- Support the production on management reporting information
- Develop spreadsheets for the discretionary pay reviews, consolidate returns and assist in preparing final sign off documents for Payroll and HR Administration.
The ideal candidate:
£30,000 – £33,000 + benefits
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency