Ashley Kate are delighted to be recruiting for an interim HR Analyst to join our international client for 7-8 months to cover a maternity contract. Reporting to the HRBP, the main purpose of this role is to coordinate and support the HR Team in the delivery of employee life cycle activities such as Salary Review and Bonus Awards. The successful candidate will also be a Super User of the HR Information System.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have proven HR Systems/Analyst experience with an international business as well as solid experience of working with multiple currencies.
You will also have the following skills/experience –
- Strong working knowledge of HR with a focus on reward.
- Proven experience of coordinating salary and bonus cycles.
- Solid experience of using HR Systems.
- Experience of manipulating/reporting large amounts of data.
- Strong numeracy and organisational skills.
This is an exciting role where you will play a vital role within the HR team. The role will consist of the following duties –
- Managing the annual reward process by coordinating the annual salary and bonus cycles, creating reports and liaising with management in order to meet deadlines.
- Coordinating the HR system by creating reports from the system, being a super user for the HR information system and training new users.
- Supporting on projects and initiatives.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency