Anderson Knight are looking to appoint an experienced HR Business Partner for our client based in West Dunbartonshire. This is a full time, permanent position working within fast paced HR department. The purpose of the role is to provide proactive and strategic support to assigned departments within the company on all HR queries.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* You will be required to support the Senior HR Business partner to achieve the HR team’s objectives.
* You will be implementing the HR initiatives as set out in the HR Action Plan
* Act as a single point of contact for employees and managers.
* Maintain and implement HR policies as required, including updating policies and key management on any legislation changes
* Facilitate the annual performance appraisal, including advising on personal development and goal setting
* Work with management to build a talent management plan
* Lead, action and manage proposals for all training needs analysis, within the boundaries of defined budget
* Review and align general working HR processes within the group, considering cost effective best practice solutions
* Analyse, and recommend actions to senior managers from, key HR information, such as attrition, absence, equal opportunities, total cost per hire etc
Qualifications & Experience:
* CIPD qualified
* Knowledge of HR systems / processes
* Strong knowledge of employment law
* HR business partner experience in a complex environment
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency