Woodrow Mercer Healthcare are looking for a Senior HR Lead to work for a Trust located in the East Midlands.
The postholder will support the delivery of a highly effective HR and OD service which supports managers to develop a people-oriented, high-performance culture that emphasises engagement, productivity and quality. They will support the delivery of a business focused, leading-edge organisation which supports the delivery of the highest quality patient care.
The role includes the following key responsibilities:
Key responsibilities will include:
- Support the Executive Director of Human Resources and Senior Managers.
- Lead on the development of key HR and OD functions, systems and policies enabling the Trust’s corporate aims and objectives to be achieved.
- Develop and implement the workforce strategy and plan.
- Strategic responsibility:
- for ensuring that change management processes and measures exist which result in a seamless and effective management of staff as part of the hospital’s clinical and operational programmes.
- for providing a HR perspective regarding business development and planning to the organisation, ensuring that national and local NHS policy, initiatives and changes to terms and conditions are implemented appropriately.
- Support the:
- delivery of the Trusts equality and inclusion strategy.
- development of remuneration and reward strategies in line with NHS policy.
- development of a strategic approach to the health and well-being agenda to support staff.
- development and implementation of a recruitment & retention strategy.
- Maintaining the HR&OD service standards.
- Provide comprehensive and professional expert HR advice and support to Directors and senior managers across the Trust.
- Lead the development of workforce planning capability across line managers to
support service improvement.
- Ensure HR&OD policies remain relevant, up to date and effective in supporting
divisional workforce challenges.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a management role, involving successful management of a diverse HR&OD team within a complex organisation.
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent experience.
- Evidence of strong and recent commitment to continued development.
- Experience of financial management, monitoring and control and evaluating
competing budget demands.
- In depth knowledge of UK employment law.
- Excellent communication, presentation and writing skills.
- Ability to prioritise work, meet tight deadlines and work independently.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, judgement and problem-solving skills.
- Well-developed negotiating and influencing skills.
- Ability to develop influential relationships with external partners.
This role is on a 6-Month basis:
- Start date – asap
- Hours/Days pw – Full time
- Rate – 8C/D Level
- Any unsocial hours required? – No
- Location – Remote and On-Site
For more information please contact Recruitment Consultant – Matt Cardy via or , who will be happy to discuss this vacancy in more detail.
Employment Type Any
Advertiser Type Agency