Excellent opportunity for someone passionate about developing a career in HR within a fast-paced, dynamic business. The company is a successful manufacturer that is going through consistent growth and require an HR Coordinator to provide support to their team – initially on a six month fixed term contract, with the likelihood of becoming permanent.
As a sizeable, high volume manufacturing facility they have a number of operational challenges to sustain that growth and are keen to invest in and bring their staff forward.
The HR Coordinator is a new vacancy, whose remit is to take the admin burden away from the HR team, with exposure to every aspect of HR and an opportunity to move into basic HR advisory services.
Responsibilities will include:
* Admin support in terms & conditions, starter and leaver documentation, training materials, induction packs, HR meeting minutes, and HR data
* Supporting recruitment across a variety of temporary and permanent vacancies
* HR data admin and reporting
* Generally supporting the HR team
* Provision of facilities management support – this responsibility is likely to reduce over time, as they grow their FM function.
For the right person, this is an excellent and exciting opportunity, although it isn’t for everyone. The environment is:
* Multicultural high volume manufacturing
* Fast-paced, dynamic and ever-changing. The site is undergoing an extensive change programme across systems, facilities, training and products to meet their long-term goals. This brings varied HR challenges, and an opportunity to learn, but won’t suit someone who benefits from a structured, static workload
* Progressive – one someone who is keen to learn will thrive in, and where the HR team will allow them to gain experience quickly and appropriately
So what are they looking for?
* Currently HR Assistant, HR Administrator or keen to move into this role from an environment that has transferrable skills (e.g. recruitment, contract management).
* Someone who thrives in a busy environment. Bright, adaptable, keen to learn.
* Enjoys working with staff at all levels, from different countries and cultures.
If you meet the above criteria and are excited by this challenge, here is an excellent platform for a long-term career in HR offering a competitive salary and package. Send your CV now
Employment Type Contract
Advertiser Type Agency