At Towcester Vets, we have been caring for the animals of Towcester and surrounding areas for over a century and we are currently looking for an experienced HR Manager to help us plan and implement a new and all-encompassing system.
As the Manager, you will be reviewing everything we do with and for our people. Towcester Vets want to ensure we have the right platform in place to enable us to continue to grow and to be an employer of choice for the people who enable our ambition to deliver outstanding service to our clients.
Towcester Vets offer a competitive remuneration package commensurate with your experience and are equally happy to hear from people looking for a full, part or temporary contract position.
To be a successful HR Manager, you will have the following skills and experiences:
- Knowledgeable in all aspects of HR practice with experience in being at the cutting edge of change within an organisation.
- An understanding of challenges with the ability to navigate them in a calm, pragmatic, collaborative and cohesive manner.
- The ability to remain calm, friendly and efficient in even the most stressful situations.
- A desire to be part of a dedicated team that really makes a difference to our clients.
- CIPD qualification or equivalent.
Although this is initially a part-time role, there is a possibility that full-time hours will become available for the right candidate.
In return, Towcester Vets will offer the HR Manager a salary of £40,000 – £50,000 per annum.
To apply for this role with Towcester Vets as a HR Manager, please click apply online and upload an updated copy of your CV.
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency