HR Manager – £45k – £50k + Benefits – Maidenhead – Service Provider
Hi, I’m Karen, HR and Development Director, and I’m looking for an HR Manager to strengthen our excellent team, a small team with big ideas who deliver consistently outstanding results – take a look at our HR Awards over the years, the roots of our success are the result of sustained Investment in People – we want to see just how far we can take it. We all get stuck into the task in hand, and I am looking for an energetic, passionate, and motivated driver, someone who can take us to the next level and beyond in our growth journey. You will have direct reports, so you must be someone who has managed small teams before and who understands the need for the team to collaborate across all parts of the business.
As a well-established business with exciting future plans, MCFT is at a critical point in its growth cycle, and we need an experienced HR professional to join the team now. You will be responsible for delivering the organisation’s People Agenda and Strategy, working closely with the CEO and senior management team to provide innovative, fit for purpose solutions as we grow from an SME to a large employer.
You will be able to influence and support other managers in the business with change, as well as the day-to-day operational and generalist HR management. You will work on projects and strategy around talent management, employee engagement, well-being, and EDI, adopting at times the role of both mentor and coach. We are a team of 4 in the UK where we also support our Middle East businesses and newly established Netherlands operation with further imminent developments in the UK and overseas.
What will you need to succeed?
You will need to have a solid background working in blue collar industries coupled with experience of fast paced environments. Our business requires an agile approach. We are proud that we can turn on a sixpence and will be expecting the same from our HR Manager.
You will need to have razor sharp attention to detail, making things happen and delivering on agreed plans and policies.
You will be CIPD qualified, or a time served People professional.
I have listed some of the key responsibilities for this role, is this what you are looking for?
Manging the full HR function which includes:
* Keeping policies, procedures and SoPs updated
* Monitoring and analysing performance reviews (Job Chats) and delivering follow-up actions
* Transactional aspects of HR, and excellent knowledge of ER is critical in this role as you will have to tackle tough situations from time to time along with managing the employee life cycle
* Compliance – making sure the technical team have the tickets they need to do the job and ensuring all colleagues are up to date with their training across their current roles as well as future development needs
* Managing the EDI, wellbeing, and employee engagement programmes
* Delivering Trainee assessment days twice yearly with our internal recruiter and supporting the Technical Academy review process
* Helping deliver the talent pipeline and personal growth plans for colleagues
If this sounds like a role for you, please get in touch, as Garry and I would love to hear from you. We are looking for someone who could work predominantly from our office in Maidenhead
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency