Drawing from an international network of credentialed providers and professionals, Workplace Options is the world’s largest integrated employee support and work-life services provider. Service centres in the U.S., Canada, U.K., Ireland, Portugal, France, Belgium, UAE, Singapore, Japan, China, India and Indonesia support more than 65 million employees across 100,000 organizations and more than 200 countries and territories. We provide world-class employee support and work-life services, referrals and consultation on a variety of issues ranging from dependent care, legal and financial issues, stress management, counselling, and wellness.
Workplace Options have an exciting opportunity for a Human Resources Administrator – Europe. The HR Administrator – Europe, will act as the first point of call for all HR administrative queries for our European offices (London, Dublin, Paris, Lille, Lisbon and Ghent) and will be responsible for assisting with the monthly payroll input. In addition you must be self-motivated, highly organised with excellent time management and possess a high attention to detail.
This is an all-encompassing role with a number of projects which the successful candidate can be involved in, and there is scope for the role to develop and grow as determined by the individual.
This role is based in our Ealing, London office reporting to the Director of Human Resources, Europe.
* Acting as the first point of contact for general HR administrative queries for the Europe offices and escalating to the HR Director, where required.
* Liaising with the company’s payroll providers, the global payroll administrator and the US Finance Team to review and assist with the monthly payroll input and submission for Europe offices. You will also be responsible for collating and processing EOY information such as P11D’s and P60’s and responding to employee’s payroll queries.
* Employee benefits management – including providing advice, enrolments for new and current staff, and assistance with annual renewals.
* Providing advice and support to managers and employees on WPO HR Policies and Procedures and ensuring local legislation is adhered to.
* Onboarding of new employees; ensuring log-ins are created, sending out new hire welcome emails, and completing an HR welcome induction.
* Oversee the completion of all new starter paperwork, circulating to the relevant departments and maintaining the personnel files accordingly.
* Assisting with changes to contracts such as working hours, salary changes, and contract renewals.
* Leave administration – Assist with monitoring holidays, sickness absence and leave for medical appointments and obtain and file the relevant paperwork.
* Providing references (visas, mortgages, exchange letters etc.) for existing and ex-employees.
* Assisting with exit interviews and the leaver process.
* General administration including filing.
* Assist with any other HR related duties, as and when required.
* At least 1 years’ experience within a similar HR role, ideally working towards a CIPD (or similar) qualification.
* Experience with payroll input and processes preferred.
* Exceptional organisational and administrative skills with the ability to prioritise and manage a busy workload independently.
* Must be proactive and adept at problem-solving, including being able to identify issues and resolve problems in a timely manner.
* Must be dependable, able to follow instructions and respond to management direction.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Able to build relationships with colleagues at all levels in the business.
* High proficiency with skills in Microsoft Office packages
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency