To fulfill all administrative needs of all fund buying and distributing IM EMEA clients. To act as a first and ongoing point of contact for any client service needs.
BNY Mellon Investment Management’s goal is to build and manage investment and wealth management strategies and solutions that address the ever-changing needs of our clients. Drawing on deep expertise, we collaborate with our clients to understand their needs and tailor our best ideas and resources to meet their specific requirements. As recognised pioneers of the multi-boutique model, BNY Mellon have some of the best investment ideas, from the finest investment minds, all in one place.
BNY Mellon Investment Management has over US$1.9 trillion AUM (as at 31 March 2018) and is the global investment management arm of BNY Mellon, one of the world’s largest global asset managers We provide investment management, investment services and wealth management that help institutions and individuals succeed in markets all over the world.
- Deliver & communicate operational excellence to the wholesale and institutional clients of BNY Mellon Foster and maintain strong working relationships with the operational contacts of BNY Mellon’s clients.
- Respond to incoming operational queries and ad-hoc requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Work alongside the Sales Team and Relationship Managers, supporting the sales process and ensuring that they are kept appraised of all relevant issues relating to the client.
- Work closely with internal departments and the Transfer Agent to ensure the highest level of client service is achieved and maintained.
- Identify areas for process and client service improvements on an ongoing basis and in line with business, market and product developments.
- Observe, maintain and improve tight risk control processes.
- Deliver regular monthly and quarterly reports to clients accurately and in a timely manner.
- Understand the core product strategies and the investment process of each of the investment boutiques.
- As needed, maintain regular client contact by telephone or personal visits with the aim to improve client service and satisfaction and continue to build the Mellon brand and image.
- Assist in the negotiation and implementation of new legal agreements.
- Provide temporary cover for Relationship Managers or other Client Services staff when needed.
- Fully understand and adhere to the company’s procedures covering anti financial crime matters, including but not limited to, AML, KYC and sanctions requirements.
Job Specific Competencies:
- Knowledge of the UK fund platforms
- Team player
- Building and leveraging internal relationships
- Client knowledge and understanding
- Numeracy and good level of competence in Excel
- Solving problems and creating solutions
- Executing the sales process
- Demonstrating our shared values with clients and co-workers
- Apply IM EMEA standards of ‘Treating Customers Fairly’ in all client dealings
- Project management
Technical Skills, Knowledge, Systems Knowledge (and associated skill level)
- Experience in the investment management industry
- Client Service Experience essential.
Academic/Professional Qualifications (or equivalent qualifiers)
- Graduate Level education
- IMC preferred.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world’s financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It’s the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
As one of the world’s leading investment management organizations and one of the top U.S. wealth managers, BNY Mellon Investment Management combines agility, insight and scale to create and deliver strategies and solutions to address our clients’ needs. Encompassing BNY Mellon’s investment management firms, wealth management organization and global distribution teams, we draw on deep expertise to collaborate with clients and tailor our best ideas and resources to meet their specific needs. We pride ourselves on providing dedicated service through our network of global professionals who have a deep understanding of local requirements. With our extensive experience in anticipating and responding to the investment and financial needs of the world’s governments, pension plan sponsors, corporations, foundations, endowments, advisors, intermediaries, individuals and families, and family offices, BNY Mellon Investment Management is dedicated to helping clients reach their goals.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater London-London
Job: Asset Management
Internal Jobcode: 51581
Organization: BNYM IM EMEA Ltd-HR14104
Satrt Date Wed, 12 Dec 2018 19:00:00 EST
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency