An award winning multi – disciplined property consultancy are looking for an Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer. They currently have a team of 10 MEP Design engineers in their London office, and have a wider MEP Design team of 50 working at different offices. You will be working out of their office near Liverpool Street, London. You will get the opportunity to work on small to medium projects from, High end Residential, Education, Heritage. Our client is offering good career progression, excellent salary and benefits and an opportunity to work alongside their talented inhouse property team comprising of surveyors, architects and interior designers.
The ideal candidate will have the below experience:
- Have at least 2-4 years UK experience in building services design.
- Accredited Electrical Engineering degree or higher educational qualification (HNC/HND)
- Experience within a building services design role running projects from conception through to completion including calculations, drawings, specifications, etc is essential
- Ideally chartered or working towards chartered engineer status with a suitable institution.
- Experience using AutoCAD and ideally Revit, however this is not essential.
If you would like to discuss the opportunity in more details, please contact – George Osborn –
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency