Internal Auditor – Insurance
This international group is a leading provider of Insurance and Reinsurance and have an opportunity to join as a London based Senior Internal Auditor.
This role itself requires someone with experience of full life cycle Internal audit.
You will provide independent and objective analysis of financial, operational, compliance and risk management processes.
You will be focused on the European operations, including a Lloyd’s syndicate. Some travel to international offices will be required – approximately 10-15%
Responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to the risk assessment and internal audit plan participating on underwriting, claims and other areas of the audit plan.
- Establish objectives and scopes for audits, execute the procedures, discuss observations with senior management, and prepare reports.
- Provide executable recommendations that improve operations, controls, and how the business is managed.
- Effectively communicate audit observations, internal control deficiencies, and recommendations, including discussions with senior management. Prepare clear and concise written audit reports.
- Contribute to financial controls testing as required.
- Work with internal audit team members in other office locations on group-wide audits as required.
- Participate in data analytics initiatives within the department working with the business leaders to allow continuous monitoring.
Desired Skills & Expertise:
- Combined internal audit experience with an insurance, reinsurance, or public accounting organisation. Finance/Regulatory/Risk knowledge and experience desirable.
- Industry relevant qualifications
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency