We are looking for a confident, proactive, Internal Sales Executive to support our Regional Sales Managers. We have a friendly family-feel office environment and an open transparent culture.
* Speaking to local authorities & parking operators (prospects & customers) to gather correct contact details for the people/persons responsible for the tendering process.
* High volume telephone work to gather market intelligence from prospects and current customers.
* Data cleansing and updating of CRM & spreadsheets.
* Making appointments for external regional sales managers.
* Utilising various data/platforms
* Sending out company literature and marketing collateral as and when required.
* Working closely with regional sales managers, marketing and customer service team.
* Regular competitor and sales analysis & Customer surveys.
* SLA’s, upgraded warranties and order processing.
* Seeking and spotting opportunites and sales trends.
* Covering customer service role (possible cross over).
* Basic administration ( Excel, Word, Outlook)
* Marketing activities as and when required (trade shows, events, campaigns etc)
* Experience working within an internal sales office, contact centre or customer service environment.
* Experience in outbound sales or gathering information from customers.
* Motivated to make calls and achieve KPI’s
* CRM system or willingness to learn (Dynamics, Zoho, HubSpot, Salesforce)
* Any other computer software is advantageous (SAP, Big Change, Netsuite)
* Ability to manage own workload.
* Passion for sales, service and business. Motivated to achieve KPI’s
* Good telephone manner & communication skills.
* Ability to build professional working relationships with customers and colleagues and handle objections.
* Confident self-starter wo can pick up software systems quickly.
* Integrity and a can-do attitude
* Excellent verbal communication and active listening skills
* Experience working with telephones and handling multiple calls and emails daily.
* Time management skills and the ability to prioritise tasks.
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
* Be willing to learn products, industry and new computer systems.
* Bright, confident & outgoing personality
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency