Internal Sales Executive – Asset Finance – Watford
Our client is a multi-national business that specialises in asset-based financial solutions for equipment manufacturers, dealers and distributors in the Food & Agriculture, Healthcare, Clean Technology, Transportation, Construction, Industrial and Office Technology industries.
They currently operate in more than 35 countries to enable businesses to obtain and use the assets they need to contribute meaningfully to the world. Products include vendor finance, commercial finance, life cycle asset management, consumer finance, leasing and factoring.
Day to day you will be:
* Identifying sales opportunities with relations and prospects by phone, ensure follow up on sales- and fee opportunities.
* Organising and managing quote requests via multiple sales channels.
* Calling current clients and prospects and bring the business financing and vendor program opportunities to their attention..
* Setting-up quotes, entering quote determinants in system and generating/distributing quote proposals/rate cards to relations and prospects on basis of quote requests.
* Organising and providing information and training to customers and partners on programs, problem solving and/or providing dealer support in relation with end users from a financing expertise perspective.
* Managing the business relationships with (local) customers on country/region level throughout the relationship life cycle.
You will have past experience of a finance company, specifically contract related. Inside sales experience would be preferable but as long as you are confident and motivated, you will fit in well.
You will be a good team player, proactive, resilient, with good planning and organisational skills.
A self-starter who builds strong professional working relationships, who has the desire to sell and is looking to progress your sales career.
You must be calm under pressure, have common sense and have a strong attention to detail.
An ambitious person who thinks strategically and tactically would do well.
• 25 days paid annual leave (plus public holidays) for full time.
• Non-contributory pension scheme.
• Training and Development programmes
• Health and Wellbeing Programmes- subsidised gym membership, cycle to work scheme, annual flu vaccination, weekly fruit deliveries, end of month lunch provided, sporting activities and challenges
• Healthcare- Private Medical Insurance, Life Assurance, Permanent Health Insurance and Employee Assistance Programme
• Community Involvement- two volunteering days per year
• Voucher Schemes- childcare, eye care and shopping vouchers schemes
• Free parking and free local bus pass
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency