- Are you an experienced iOS Developer?
- Want a serious challenge within app development & performance?
- Keen to join an established cloud company where you’ll own the iOS area?
- Want to be part of the bigger picture & have serious input?
Location: North London (Northern line)
Package: £50-65k (flexible for the right person) + 25 days hol & pension.
A successful cloud telephony platform company now pushing hard into the development of its 2nd mobile product.
As an iOS Developer, you’ll take full ownership of the native iOS version of the product and be responsible for its technical design, deployment and maintenance. The application utilises web service APIs exposed by the platform’s Server Side components hosted on Azure. As this app is essential to the company’s future strategy, you’ll have the opportunity to make major contributions to future growth, competitive advantage and commercial success.
- 3 or more years’ experience developing iOS applications (ideally Swift/Xcode)
- Well versed in Agile methodologies such as Scrum, Lean or similar
- Knowledge of Apple’s UI/UX guidelines
- Sound knowledge of API’s (REST, HTTP, JSON, etc)
- Experience of preparing iOS applications for deployment to the Apple App Store
Bonus point for:
- AWS, Azure or GCP cloud knowledge
- Experience working for a start-up, telephony or VoIP type company
- Security; OAuth2.x, Auth0
- TestFlight or similar for testing
- Design, develop and test the iOS phone application and owning this area of development
- Develop, maintain and communicate the application architecture, functionality and visual designs, through presentations, documentation and regular review with the business
- Remain fully abreast of the latest changes in technology, with an emphasis on iOS, Swift and Xcode but also including anything that will impact the application
- Configuration management of source code
- Manage the build process to ensure the reliable and repeatable production of deployable versions of the iOS application through continual integration and release iterations using TestFlight and the App Store
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency