Our award winning client are seeking an experienced iOS Developer to take on an exciting role within their Front-End IT team and join them on a permanent basis to develop mobile apps. Their iOS and Android apps are native (Swift and Kotlin respectively).
The iOS Developer is expected to undertake a pivotal role in their apps development process. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing start-up company and make a real impact on its success.
The ideal candidate should be able to autonomously perform the work following best practices for software design, performance optimisation, scalability, reliability and testing, have a proven track record of building and maintaining mobile apps on the market. The candidate, reporting to our Lead Front-End IT Developer, is also expected to leverage their experience to contribute to our whole software development life-cycle (design, development, testing).
The candidate can expect to earn a competitive salary, yearly reviewed considering the company’s business results.
· Develop high-quality native iOS mobile apps and maintain as well as improve existing ones
· Collaborate both with the Technical team (UI/UX designers, Back-End SW engineers, QA testers, R&D researchers) and with the Commercial team for developing market-ready mobile apps
· Gather and proactively address technical & design requirements
· Follow emerging technologies worldwide, actively supporting the innovation of our apps
· Write and review complete documentation during all software development life-cycle phases
Skills & Experience:
· More than 3 years prior working experience developing native iOS apps
· Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related subjects
· Good experience of native development in Swift
· Web service integration (REST, JSON, etc…)
· Management of listings and releases using Apple Connect
· Working knowledge of version control in Bitbucket and/or Git
Employment Type Permanent
Advertiser Type Agency